Add Your School, Church or Club Events to Patch's Community Calendar
Let Clinton Township Patch readers know when your school, church or organization is having an event.
Fall is just around the corner and there are literally dozens of Mom2Mom sales, school craft shows, team fund-raisers and performances scheduled to take place right here in Clinton Township.
If you're helping to organize one of these events–and want to spread the word around town–make sure you post it on Patch's events calendar.
First things first, make sure you're signed into Clinton Township Patch. If you're not a member, you can sign up with your name and email address here.
Now you're ready to add your event to Patch's calendar.
- Click the "Events" tab at the top of the page or follow this link to the calendar.
- Locate the "Add an Event" tab beneath the search bar and click it.
- Add a title for your event such as: Chippewa Valley Fall Craft Show or St. Paul of Tarsus Church Picnic
- Fill in the necessary information, date, time and location. Add a short description and upload a photo if there is one available.
- Choose a category for your event, such as "Fairs & Festivals" or "Family" and fill in any other information that is available. The more the better.
- When you're all done, double check your information and click "Post My Event" at the bottom of the page. Your event will appear instantly on the Patch calendar for everyone to see.